ForPilots.Com: Aviation related software and services Download your free copy of the award winning ForPilots LogBook program today!

Download ForPilots Logbook today! Forpilots Logbook is the award-winning computerized logbook solution. The software features a simple, easy to use user interface that looks just like a paper logbook, but adds advanced statistics and reporting capabilities. Download ForPilots logbook for free!

Subject:Re: My first balloon ride
From:Jim OBrien
Date:Fri Oct 06 13:35:31 2000
In article , Cwb wrote:
> Although I had done some fixed wing flying years ago the balloon ride was
> completely different.

After our flight last Sunday morning, one of the passengers that had flown in
another of the 6 balloons flying that morning told me via e-mail: "We really
loved the flight. Quite different from fixed wing. I have my pilots
license with about 360hrs. I had always wanted to go on a balloon flight.
In fact I used to dream about owning a balloon. I may someday want to take
lessons"

Pictures and narrative of that particular flight are at
. More of the same at my main
balloon flights page at

Regards, Jim OBrien.
--
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 15:44 EDT
Jim OBrien, UnitOOPS Software unitoops@remove-this-prefix.unitoops.com

  [BACK] Return to the ForPilots.com archive page