ForPilots.Com: Aviation related software and services Download your free copy of the award winning ForPilots LogBook program today!

Download ForPilots Logbook today! Forpilots Logbook is the award-winning computerized logbook solution. The software features a simple, easy to use user interface that looks just like a paper logbook, but adds advanced statistics and reporting capabilities. Download ForPilots logbook for free!

Subject:Re: HELP - Boston area rental - NOT Executive Flyers!!!
From:Gary Drescher
Date:Wed Sep 13 04:40:56 2000

> Please dont mention Executive Flyers - Ive had my story with them.
Wanna
> hear it? It might be a reason for not doing business with them...

Id be interested in your story. I did my training at Executive and
rent from them now. They seem reasonable to me, but I dont have
experience with other places for comparison.

Thanks,
Gary Drescher

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

  [BACK] Return to the ForPilots.com archive page